The estate has been owned by the family for several centuries.
The current style of the outside, as well as its interior layout, belong to King Charles X period (1830).
According to a parchment found in the family archives, the old spiral stoned staircase, leading to the upper floors and situated in one of the towers, was built at the time of Jeanne of Arc (15th century).
The swimming pool is open from mid May to late September.
are the names of the four guest rooms, on the second floor of the main house (no elevator).
Decorated with antique furniture, all four of them have been tastefully designed to match the mansion style.
Each of them has its own bathroom and restroom.
Breakfast served until 10:00am,
with homemade jams
(apricots, figs, kiwi, plums, green tomatoes, pumpkin-honey…)
and fruits from the family orchard.
OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
|1 person||€ 64 (*)|
|2 persons||€ 70 (*)|
|Extra bed||€ 26 (*)|
|"Table d 'hôtes"||€ 22 adult||€ 12 child (under 10)|
No payments with Credit cards.
(*) Tourist tax included.
Our prices include overnight stay and breakfast.
"Table d 'hôtes" dinner on reservation.
Rooms are available from 4:00pm
and are to be released for 11:00am.